miércoles, 14 de junio de 2023

What a Wonderful World - Louis Armstrong



Intro

 

F     Gm7/F    F    Gm7/F                      Gm7/F   110033

      F        Am    Bb            Am

I see trees of green,    red roses too         B7-5    X21201

Gm7           F      A7             Dm

   I see them bloom,     for me and you,

      Db              Gm7         C7        F   B7-5  Bbmaj7  C7

And I think to myself,    what a  wonderful world.

 

      F        Am     Bb               Am

I see skies of blue      and clouds of white,

Gm7                   F     A7                 Dm

   The bright blessed day,     the dark sacred night,

      Db              Gm7           C7        F     Gm/F   F

And I think to myself,       what a wonderful world\

  

CHORUS

    Gm/C               C7     F/C           F6/C

The colors of the rainbow, so pretty in the sky

    Gm          C7          F             F6

Are also on the faces    of people goin' by

      Dm              C/E             F6         C

I see friends shaking hands, saying, "How do you do?"

Dm                F#dim7   Gm7          C7

   They're really saying,  "I   love    you."   I hear


F          Am    Bb              Am

Babies cry,         I watch them grow

Gm7                    F     A7                 Dm

    They'll learn much more      than I'll ever know

      Db              Gm7         C7        F       Eb9  D9

And I think to myself      what a wonderful world

  D7b9   Gm7            C7b9                       F   Bb6  F

Yes     I think to myself,        what a wonderful world.


Taken from:

(1) WHAT A WONDERFUL WORLD CHORDS (ver 2) by Louis Armstrong @ Ultimate-Guitar.Com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario