miércoles, 13 de marzo de 2013

When I was your man - Bruno Mars



Intro  D7  Fm   C  (2)   C/B

Am                C                      Dm
Same bed but it feels just a little bit bigger now,
G                   G/D              C                /B
our song on the radio but it don’t sound the same,
Am                      C                            Dm
when our friends talk about you all it does is just tear me down,
G                                                 C
cause my heart breaks a little, when I hear your name.
 
PRECHORUS
   /B                   Am              Em
It all just sounds like oh! oh! oh! oh! oh!
 Bb                           G4    
mmm too young too dumb to realize.
 
CHORUS I
     G                       F     G
That I should’ve bought you flowers,
               C
and held your hand,
                          F    G
shoulda gave you all my hours,
                  C
when I had the chance.
 
                   F
Take you to every party
                  G              Am
cause all, you wanted to do was dance,
 D7              F
now my baby’s dancin’,
           Fm                   C     F   C  C/B
but she’s dancin’ with another man.
 
 
My pride, my ego, my needs and my selfish ways,
caused a good strong woman like you to walk out my life,
now I’ll never, never get to clean up the mess I made oh oh oh!,
and that haunts me every time I close my eyes.
 
 
PRECHORUS

CHORUS I

BRIDGE
              F                 G
Although it hurts, I’ll be the first to say that,
        C           C/B          Am       Am/G
I was wroh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh! oh!  oh!  ong,   
       D7             
oh! I know I’ll probably much too late,
               Dm
to try and apologize for my mistakes
       G
but I just want you to know.
 
 
CHORUS II
I hope he buys you flowers,
I hope he holds your hand,
give you all his hours,
when he has the chance.
 
Take you to every party,
cause I remember how much you love to dance,
do all the things I should’ve done,
when I was your man.
 
 D7               F               Fm
Do all the things I should’ve done,
               C
when I was your man.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario